lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:arz920"

63 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Chess.com vs lichess#2

What's your rating in chess.com? My rating is 1150 in classical and 1057 in blitz.

arz920
General Chess Discussion - Do you guys analyze post-game? Lichess or SCID? w or w/o computer?#2

I do a slight analysis Lichess . The computer always has better moves. I try to memorize all the recommended moves and replay the match copying the computer moves.

arz920
Game analysis - Interesting Puzzle (and analysis) #2

Great puzzle, i gave up after 20 minutes thinking and tried to take the queen with the rook. How much time did you spend in this puzzle?

arz920
General Chess Discussion - chess and violence #12

I'm insulted 10% of my wins, and 40% of my wins my opponent leave the clock running. The reason they insult is because they have the wrong mentality. I play knowing that I am going to lose unless my o…

arz920
General Chess Discussion - Priorities in the opening#12

A veces no, en algunas aperturas como la italiana polacio, la prioridad es una ventaja posicional, asi que para mi las prioridades dependen de las aperturas, pero en general las que mencionaste para l…

arz920
General Chess Discussion - Legal Computer Assistance#11

The user using the stronger engine would win, that's why Nakamura + Rybka lost to Stockfish

arz920
General Chess Discussion - Glicko2 to Elo rating estimator#2

My FIDE rating is below 1000, because my national rating is 700. Lichess rating is extremely inflated, try decreasing 1200 points to your rating to have an idea.

arz920
Game analysis - How to win if your opponent is playing for a draw?#3

You could avoid the rook traid at move 19 and dominate that file. Just play rook up and put the other rook in that file too. White is weaker by having the queen and rook in the 'a' file. You were winn…

arz920
General Chess Discussion - untold rules#12

Attack the center in implicit ways to avoid forward strategy variations that can cause material imbalance producing losing control over the "a", "b", "g", "h" files and eventually creating weakness th…

arz920
Game analysis - Lost several times against a 1200 rated player#4

In my country the rating is different, is around 300 less than FIDE, so i would be 500 points below a 1000 FIDE player (500 points below a person that just started playing chess) Yes, being lucky is t…

arz920