lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:arz920"

63 forum posts
Game analysis - Positions that stockfish 8 doesn't understand.#1

Do you know any position that is so complicated that stocfkish 8 doesn't understand it so we can learn and work on that position?

arz920
Game analysis - My best game ever! 0 inaccuracies, 0 mistakes, 0 blunders!#10

Nice, you played strong, buen trabajo amigo @PipoParagua

arz920
General Chess Discussion - Why does a 1300-1400 chess.com player feel stronger than a 1700 lichess player?#4

I saw a page that said rating comparision of each site, it was like this: 1700 of liches = 1000 of chess.com = beginer player. 2000 of lichess = 1200 of chess.com = average player.

arz920
Lichess Feedback - HOLA#4

Si, sejuramente halla mas mugeres en la elite, pero ijual lo beo difisil. Hai una sola muger en la elite mundial en este monento, es muy poco en mi umilde opimion

arz920
Lichess Feedback - HOLA#2

Por ser mujer tenes que tener un reconocimiento mayor todavia, es muy raro que una mujer tenga un puntaje elevado o gane torneos

arz920
General Chess Discussion - Do you respect people with lower ELo?#6

You have to be 2000+ to be respected in this site. I saw a forum that said: only serious players here, only 2000+. But to be really respected you have to be around 2100+.

arz920
General Chess Discussion - Legal Computer Assistance#44

The game proposed is not being proposed for intrinsic operations on lichess functions. The recursive solution is an artificial trainer that shoud be called the automatic chronic sanitation chess system

arz920
General Chess Discussion - Puntuación LICHESS#6

(C >= 90) && "%C * 1 . Ya que la ampliacion de la puntuacion de ajedrez es independiente a la velocidad constante en un periodo absoluto, se recorrerá la distancia Xab (inflación variable recursiva) q…

arz920
General Chess Discussion - YESS!!#11

There are people that play better OTB, so he is stronger OTB.

arz920
Lichess Feedback - Change to donations system#31

Any player above 2000 could have a fake account below 1600 and make 1000 dollars per week, how do you control that?

arz920